Beddell House Care Home provides a beautiful backdrop for a short stay/ respite break. We provide high quality care, tailored to individual needs and preferences.
Short breaks offer:
- The opportunity to meet new people and create shared memories.
- A change of scenery and a chance to take a break from the usual routine, treat it like a holiday!
- The perfect solution for people recovering from an illness or operation and require an extra helping hand
- An opportunity to be well looked after and enjoy the facilities and companionship
- A chance for those thinking of moving to us on a permanent basis to fully experience Beddell House for themselves before making a decision.
Many of our short stay / respite break guests return several times per year, giving them a bespoke break experience whilst relatives/carers can recharge their batteries knowing their loved ones are in safe hands.
- A wide range of nutritious, homemade recipes and menus, served in the dining room, orangery or as room service.
- Refreshments from the tea trolley which comes around several times per day.
- Join in with daily activities, take a stroll around the estate and enjoy the wide variety of plants, trees, wildlife and birds that can be seen, or simply enjoy a chance to rest.
- Free Wi Fi access and iPads are available throughout Beddell House to enable residents to keep in touch with their loved ones.
- Hairdressing and chiropody services are offered and are payable locally.
All guests are assessed to determine specific requirements prior to booking confirmation.
Short stay breaks are on a full board basis and are subject to availability. These breaks are popular with guests who often return several times a year. It is therefore advisable to book early.
Whenever you need a break, there’s no better place to be than Beddell House Care Home.
If you would like more information please call us: 0191 3720421 or email: [email protected].